I have found that moss is getting in the way on the path in my garden lately. It also is an eyesore. This post will guide you on the way to having an almost moss free path.
You will need:
- Bicarbonate of Soda or 4 Alka-Seltzer (Tablets),
- Un-Diluted Vinegar,
- Bristle Brush,
- First we spray the area with vinegar. You might need a whole bottle or more for bigger areas.
- Secondly fill a watering can with water and put the Alka-Seltzer in. If you are using Bicarb then just sprinkle it from the container and don’t put it in the Watering Can.
- Wait for 24 hours before scraping it off. It should be a gold colour when you scrape it.
- If it comes back then do the same or contact your local gardener.